· 1080P Full HD
· Crystal Night Vision
· Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
· Support 2-Way Audio With Noise Cancellation
· Support Motion & Sound Detection and Alert · Notification
· Support SD Card (Max 128 GB) And 3-month Free · · Cloud Storage
· Extra Long 60-Second Video Clips
· Set, monitor and share all via Arenti App
· Part Number: M1
· Item Weight: 2.82 ounces(0.08kg)
· Resolution: 1080P color sensor 1/2.9” CMOS
· Audio Interface: Built-in microphone and speaker
· IR LED: 32.8 feets(10 meters)
· Wireless: 2.4G Wi-Fi (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
· Supported Mobile Phone: iOS and Android
· Optional Storage: SD card (max.128G)
· Alarm Trigger: Intelligent motion & sound detection
· Compression: H.264
· Operating Temperature: -4℉ to 122℉（−20 °C to 50 °C）
· Included Components: 1 x Laxihub M1 cam
1 x USB cable
1 x Tape
1 x Pin
1 x Power adapter
1 x User Manual
1080P Resolution & Crystal Night Vision
1080p (max) resolution, combined with our enhanced night vision technology, displays a clear and crisp video, ensuring you can keep track of what you love most anytime anywhere.
Motion & Sound Detection
The M1 will send a notification as soon as abnormal movement or noise is detected. The sensitivity can be adjusted to reduce false detection caused by bugs or small animals. Just open Arenti App to check quickly what is going on with 24/7 live streaming.
Excellent Two-Way Audio
Built-in Mic and speaker offer you a smooth communication with your baby anytime, anywhere.
Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
Ask Alexa or Google Assistant to show your baby room or anywhere with M1 cameras to any screen-based Alexa or Google Chromecast devices, always keeping your little one in sight no matter you’re in the kitchen, backyard or away from home.
Motion Detection & Sound Detection
The M1 will send a notification as soon as abnormal movement or baby crying is detected. The sensitivity can be adjusted to reduce false detection caused by bugs or small animals.
3-Month Free Cloud Storage & SD Card Storage
Enjoy 3-month of Cloud storage at no extra cost. When motion or sound is detected, the video will be saved to the cloud for 72 Hours if cloud storage service is enabled.
The camera is compatible with FAT32 Micro SD cards (sold separately) from 8G, 16G, 32G… to 128G. Videos can be exported by MP4 format from the SD card.
Extra Long 60-Second Video Clips
The O1 camera records a 60-second video clip which is longer than most other cameras on the market.
Set, monitor and share all via Arenti App
Invite your family, friends, or anyone you care to download the Arenti app, share the access of your camera for precious moments.
1. Will the image flip when the device is mounted upside down?
Yes, our cameras can flip the image, so you CAN mount the cam upside down. If this is preferred, simply go into the “Settings” in your app, find and click the “180 degrees” and the image will be inverted to the new upright image. If you decide to change the cam to the upright (physically) mounted position, just turn the same 180 degrees setting (within “settings”) and the image will flip to match the cam mounting perspective.
2. Can I choose adhesive tape to fix the device on the wall or other places?
As long as the tape is sufficiently tacky, you can use it to fix the camera.
3. Does the camera support to share video with my friends?
You can easily share the viewing access of your device to friends and family using Arenti App. This will allow them to view through your camera. The sharing can also be cancelled at any time.
Safer, easier, smarter, our camera is amazingly easy to configure, and all you need is one App!
Step1 Power the M1 camera on
Step2 Connect the camera to Wi-Fi using Arenti App
Step3 Enjoy the live video, share the camera with your loved ones
Step4 Get alert message/video when abnormal motion and sound is detected